On 5/13/2014 2:54 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
On 14-05-13 01:06 PM, Kamble, Nitin A wrote:
Hi Bruce,
   As most of the BSPs from meta-intel layer are using the standard/base
for KBRANCH, these kernel branches from the linux-yocto-3.14 repository
are not needed anymore, and can be deleted to reduce the branch count.

I'll delete the old intel BSP branches, but as I just replied, -rt/base will
stay.

Bruce
Thanks Bruce,
Nitin

Darren, Tom,
   Do you see any of these branches used anywhere else?

standard/common-pc-64/chiefriver
standard/common-pc-64/crystalforest
standard/common-pc-64/jasperforest
standard/common-pc-64/mohonpeak
standard/common-pc-64/rangeley
standard/common-pc-64/romley
standard/common-pc-64/sugarbay
standard/common-pc/atom-pc
standard/crownbay
standard/emenlow
standard/fri2
standard/preempt-rt/base
standard/sys940x
standard/tiny/fri2

Bruce,
   If there is no objection you can proceed with deleting of these
branches from the L-Y v3.14 kernel repository.
Thanks,
Nitin