Hi Ralph,

thanks for your reply.

> Right.  And there is some additional special-casing, including (again,
> assuming I'm recalling the details correctly)  using 0 to represent 16.  It's
> an interesting observation that the various decompression mechanisms share
> the construct of copying a prefix from somewhere, (optional) zero-fill and
> copying an IID from somewhere.  However, I found the resulting code somewhat
> opaque.

Another point is the case is SAM = 10b or DAM = 10b and M = 0.
This case need a uncrompression to a address:
fe:80::ff:fe00:XXXX

and the current function don't set the ff:fe bits. It need a special
handle in this function, but then we can't use the function for a multicast
uncompression because a multicast address don't set these bits.

We need something like (!lladdr && address_mode == 2) which !lladdr
identifier that is currently a non-multicast uncompression. This looks
very awful :(

grml... It's very hard to hold this current idea with the pre and post
array information....

Alex