From: jis...@free.fr <jis...@free.fr>
Subject: Re: [Linux4nano-dev] Summary of the project
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 6:13 PM

I quickly made a little website to host the report. This website is *temporary*
as my Internet Provider doesn't allow me to host some files for downloading. If
someone could host it for everyone and post a link here, this would be really
usefull.

Here is the link : http://jiss33.free.fr/

Once again : do not hesitate to make any comment, bad or not, to help us
completing this report (LateX sources will be soon provided)

Cheers !

Jiss