OCLUG August Meeting Details

Date/Time: Thursday August 3rd 2023 at 7pm (19:00) EST

Format: Online over Jitsi:
https://meet.jit.si/oclug_2023-08-03
(backup: please check https://wiki.linux-ottawa.org/doku.php the day of the
meeting if there are any problems with the link or mailing list.  If there are
in-person clusters being hosted, please send info to this mailing list.)

Program:

1. Short presentation, and feedback request from Katie about security with her
Wacom

2. John - a short discussion on NCF/Linux-Ottawa possibilities.

3. Security discussion about Canadian law and gpl from this link (yes, there is
homework!)
https://www.itworldcanada.com/article/canadian-law-in-conflict-with-aspects-of-gpl/15982

4. Regular lightning / open mic spot. We want to encourage everyone to bring up
a tip or discussion topic, so we will have a regular spot.

See you then,
Katie