Hello all,

Thanks for the great meeting last night! For February's meeting, I'm wondering
if we could please meet on February 8th instead of the 1st? Will the info to
connect be sent out on the mailing list beforehand or restricted to publication
on the website (https://wiki.linux-ottawa.org/doku.php?id=start)?

My presentation on the Commons Clause rider has ballooned into a full 20+ slide
OpenOffice deck so I might need a full 30 minutes + 20 minutes for discussion.
Thanks for being open to it!

There were interesting discussions last night on multiple topics that I would
be interested in hearing more about. Specifically:

  1.  Tug's similar project (that he has already presented about in the past,
but I would like to learn more about)
  2.
The use of Alien<https://github.com/alien-git/alien>
  3.  James' A's projects (ex. projects with Home Assistant)
  4.  The LogoFail
<https://arstechnica.com/security/2023/12/just-about-every-windows-and-linux-device-vulnerable-to-new-logofail-firmware-attack/>
 exploit

Several people have expressed interest in an in-person cluster in Ottawa so I
will organize one (likely at the Royal Oak).  Please contact me if you would
like the details for this!

Best,
Katie