I have a laptop that works rather well with Linux, but the wireless
connection, working fine at home, has issues on an access point that uses
AD-based credentials to grant access.

In some failed logins, I saw somewhere an error about expired certificates.
Since this time, I never managed to login with the same credentials I used
previously.

My question: Where are those files, so I could find the one from this
access point and remove it, so it gets downloaded again ? I suspect that
those files have a very short lifetime, like a week. Once I find which one
it is, I could put a line to delete this file when booting the laptop.

BTW: This is the Algonquin College wireless network, which uses my AD
credentials. And those seem to be based on Microsoft 365.

Thanks :-)

--
Geek, c'est ma nature
Linux, c'est mon choix !