Subject: [GTALUG] This month's meeting: Friday (Tomorrow) AND Tuesday
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:21:51 -0500 (EST)
From: t...@gtalug.org
To: Toronto Linux Users Group <t...@gtalug.org>

NOTE THE UNIQUE TIMING.

The Future of Linux User Groups and Open Source Advocacy
with Stefano Maffulli, Executive Director of the Open Source Initiative

09 February, 2024 at 11:00 AM EST

Big Blue Button - https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl

Join GTALUG and our guest this month, Stefano Maffulli, to discuss the
current state of Linux User Groups and Open Source advocacy, and how
our community can be most effective in the coming years.

Stafano is Executive Director of the Open Source Initiative (OSI,
opensource.org), maintainers of the Open Source Definition, and
involved in ongoing advocacy and community development worldwide.

PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING DATE/TIME. To address timezone and
availability issues, Stefano's live presentation will take place
Friday February 9 at 11:00am Toronto time (16:00 UTC).

A recording of the presentation as well as followup Q&A will be held
during the usual GTALUG meeting time Tuesday February 13 at 19:30
Toronto time (Feb 14 at 00:30 UTC).

We're going to use Big BLue Button for this meeting:
https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl

Time: February 09th, 2024 11:00 AM Eastern Time

Join us on Big Blue Button: https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl

Location
Big Blue Button - https://blue.lpi.org/b/eva-zjc-gjy-kgl