Hola quiero instalar la interfaz PgSQL para Python,
pero me dice que tengo la version 2.3 de Python y que
Python-PgSQL depende de la version Python 2.2. Abajo
incluyo lo que me arroja apt-get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/apt# apt-get install python-pgsql
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean
that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using
the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet
been created
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is
extremely likely that
the package is simply not installable and a bug report
against
that package should be filed.
The following information may help to resolve the
situation:

  python-pgsql: Depends: python (< 2.2) but 2.3.3-7 is
to be installed
E: Broken packages
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/apt#

    Debo instalar la version 2.2 de Python y luego
instalar Python-pgsql?
Fernando Villarroel N

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB de espacio ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es