Location of meetings is always an issue for OCLUG. I personally would prefer
more central
choice. If folk have ideas, perhaps they could research them and either post or
have ready
for AGM discussion. A bit of history:

   - Lees Avenue -- good bus, some parking (?? how good), price (??),
facilities (?? I
don't know whether we had net there)

   - U of O Senate room -- central, good bus, lousy parking, free, but we could
not book
     much in advance and were subject to being bumped.

   - Algonquin -- good bus, not central, good parking, free, but some troubles
with
conflicts with classes. There is now Royal Oak choice instead of Chances R

JN