Location: Dymon Storage Boardroom, 323 Coventry Rd

We do not have a specific topic this month, so it is a free forum night. If you
have questions, bring them and perhaps the collective experience of the group
will be able to answer them.
In addition, this will be a hardware swap meet. If you have some unused
hardware lying about, you can bring it along and see if anyone is interested in
taking it away to a new home.

Given the new location and short notice, we will not be having the pre-meeting
help session, however that does not mean we will not entertain such questions
as part of the general meeting.

We will also entertain ideas for future meetings and volunteer speakers.