Location: Dymon Storage Boardroom, 1554 Carling Ave

Note: We currently do not have a fixed location for the monthly meetings, so
this month it will be in Kanata. In November and December it will be at Dymon
Storage on Carling Avenue (Carling at the Queensway) There is a possibility
that we will have something in the new year, but that has not gone beyond the
investigative phase yet.

This month we will be having a BoF session. We do not have a specific topic
this evening, so it is basically a free forum night. Two potential topics
posted to the mailing list are git and vim. Additional topics are welcome.

There will be a one hour pre-meeting item from 18:00 to 19:00 for people who
are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who
are just getting started.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to
get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the
board with an outline.