Hi there,
I found you guys with a quick google search so I'm not entirely sure if I'm
emailing the right people for what I need.
I just recently bought a new laptop. On my old one I had Arch installed
with i3wm and it worked great, however I'm having a bit of trouble with my
new laptop, and some inconsistent issues that I can't seem to find
solutions for online. Is there anyone in the community that would be able
to help me get it up and running? Rather than installing Arch this time, I
figured I'd just install Manjaro, as it has an official version that uses
i3, so it might make things a bit easier but have had issues booting
consistently, which I think have to do with the graphics drivers in my new
laptop.
Thanks in advance and if this is not something you can help me with, I
apologize for wasting your time