Hi folks,

I am looking at possibly using 1-wire stuff with rPi to put together a
system that will send SNMP traps for different physical events in the
datacenter.   Like door-open and what-not.  Maybe add some 1-wire
temperature sensors.

I did a fair bit of googling last night (over an hour) and could not
find anything existing specific to this.  I might be interested in
starting such a project though I'd really like to know for sure first
whether or not there is something existing.  I'd sooner support an
existing project than start my own.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"