good day. i've been buried in embedded linux contracts out in
kanata for almost the last two years, just wrapping up the current
one, taking a week off, then pondering what to do next.

  on the one hand, i'm tempted to throw myself whole-heartedly into
marketing some of my courses locally -- git, yocto project and so on.

  or if there are any cool, local contract gigs related to
openembedded/yocto project (especially on ARM), i would certainly give
those a look.

  in any event, if anyone out there has suggestions for more local
embedded linux work, or potentials for any of the training i do, drop
me a note.

rday

p.s. i'm currently, once again, cleaning out my stock of embedded
linux dev kits and should bring them to the next OCLUG meeting and
give them away. there really is such a thing as too many dev kits.

                        http://crashcourse.ca