Hi,

MAGNA INFOTECH one of the premier IT service providers past eleven years. Magna
Infotech incorporated in Danbury, CT – USA in 1995, started Indian operations
in 1997 with head office at Hyderabad and presence in seven locations in India.
We have strategic alliances with IT MNC corporate and do provide them our
services for their recruitment needs.
>At present we are 2050 + employee strength and have been closely working with
>fortune 500 MNC.
I take this opportunity in regards with an exciting opportunity which would
bring your career to new heights.

Location : Gurgaon or pune
Experience : 3-6years
Notice period : 15 Days /immediate
Job Description :-
Unix Sys Admin -

Major Responsibilities:
Systems Engineer with experience in deploying and maintaining systems in a Red
Hat Linux enterprise
Build and deploy Linux servers
Troubleshoot Linux, networking, storage and others in support of a 24x7
production and test environment.
Work with other IT teams including DBAs, Applications development and
deployment.
Work as part of internal IT teams in the development of tools, process and
procedures in the support of IT projects.
Work with Project managers in the support of projects and IT initiatives.
Required skills
Practical hands on experience deploying and maintaining Red Hat Linux or a
derivative, Centos, Fedora or Oracle Linux (OLE).
Experience in maintaining DNS at the enterprise level
Ability to manage software packages and patching
Scripting experience utilizing shell and at least one of the following
scripting languages: Perl or Python.
Desired Skills:
Experience connecting to MySQL and Oracle databases
Experience in interacting with both DBAs and developers
Basic networking skills and understanding of network layers and utilization of
common networking tools used in a Linux environment
Knowledgeable about Linux Security
VMWare ESX, XEN Platinum or KVM virtual machine experience.

Thanks
Vimali
08030481061