Hello,

We are looking "Server Admin" on 1 month contract at Andheri (Est) Mumbai
location,
Candidate have experience of handling Mail Server.

Any graduate/ under graduate will do,

If you are interested than pls forward your updated CV allong with expected
salery.

Thank You.
Warm regards.
------------------------------------
Aditech Infocom
Anand. Patange
Technical Recruiter
anan...@aditech.net
Sr. No. 264/6,2nd Floor, Santkrupa Building,
Baner Road, Pune -411045 India.
Tel: +91-20-65102553
www.aditech.net

Note:
1. Read the mail carefully for experience, job location, skills & apply your
resume to the concerned person mentioned in the mail.
2. Please do not reply to this mail to me or to the group by clicking on the
Reply button.
3. If you have any query regarding the above mail, then please mail me
personally manas_bu...@yahoo.com & not to the group.

Regards
Manas
"Shraddha, Saburi - Shirdi Saibaba"