Dear Group members,

I have been constantly telling that please don't send me your resumes, instead
send it to the concerned persons mentioned in the email. But, still many
members are sending their resumes to me. Please take of this.

Greetings of the day!
We are Margdarshak Consultants having immediate openings with TCS - PUNE for
Experienced Professionals. Please find the job specs below:

Please mail us your CV ASAP and provide required (mandatory) details:
1. Present Salary:
2. Expected Salary:
3. Current Location:
4. Willing to relocate (PUNE):
5. Have been interviewed by TCS: If yes then provide details
6. Percentage Scored and pass out year 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post
Graduation:
JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
Company: TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
Location: PUNE

1. Web sphere Application server Engineering (5 Yrs plus)
Architectural knowledge of WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and 7.0,
Responsible for the design and implementation of an enterprise websphere
application server environment with a strong focus on XD, WAS security,
capacity planning, performance tuning and automation/scripting

2. Web Infrastructure Engineer
General Description:
Candidate should possess skills in Application Network Engineering with a focus
on infrastructure components such as server load balancing and content delivery
networks.

Must be strong in the following areas:
 Server/Global Load Balancing (F5 skills a plus) If not aware of F5 then
atleast should aware of different load balancers available in market.
Understanding of F5 is must as the responsibility is to configure and
troubleshoot load balancers..
 Web Proxies
 Content Delivery Networking (CDN)
 Application Acceleration/Optimization
 TCP/IP troubleshooting (packet capture analysis)
 HTTP troubleshooting, analysis (HTTPwatch)
 Security

Must have a working knowledge of the following:
IP Routing and Switching
 Web Systems – IIS, Apache or any other webserver.
 DNS
 Linux OS or Windows

Eligibility
BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech/ M. Sc / MCA / MCM/ MS/ MBA [with IT/ Systems] .
EXPERIENCE-3 Yrs to 7 Yrs of relevant experience

Note:
Consistent academic record is a must (50% and above)
Candidates interviewed by TCS in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Correspondence/Part time courses will not be considered.
Please reciprocate and recommend someone of the same segment with interest to
the above stated job opportunity.

Thanks & Regards
MANJU RICHHARIYA
Margdarshak Consultants (P) Ltd
410, Shitiratna Complex,
Near Panchwati Circle,
Off C.G Road, Ahmedabad-6
Gujarat (India)
E-mail: ma...@margdarshak.net

Note:
1. Read the mail carefully for experience, job location, skills & apply your
resume to the concerned person mentioned in the mail.
2. Please do not reply to this mail to me or to the group by clicking on the
Reply button.
3. If you have any query regarding the above mail, then please mail me
personally manas_bu...@yahoo.com & not to the group.

Regards
Manas
"Shraddha, Saburi - Shirdi Saibaba"