From: ecoolsystems <ecoolsyst...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Linux_Mantra] problem:- LVM remain inactive at each boot
To: Linux_Mantra@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 26 January, 2010, 10:16 PM

Hi,

   I have 1TB of external Hardrive, which has LVM configured partitions, and
has /etc/fstab entries for permanent  mount.

When I reboot/boot the server, the LVM remain inactive, and leave me in
maintenance mode (Ctr +D).

    In maintenance mode the lvscan show that LVM partions inactive.

I can make it active manually by "vgchange -a y" and able to mount it on mount
points. But in next boot it still remain inactive.

( Server has one more Internal SCSI hardrive of which LVM partitions remain
active. )

    Please reply Live environment solution for that.

Regards,

 Digambar Warke.

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/