Good day all,

        I'm looking for advise on a LinuxBIOS setup with a Tyan s2850
DiskOnChip
system.    Here's the deal:
        We are currently putting together a network device testing system (
hardware
& software ).    Security of the system itself is of prime importance, as
well as minimizing possible support calls due to hardware failure.
        We are investigating a DiskOnChip style system via LinuxBIOS;  thus no
Harddisk required.   All of the systems would be custom built for each
deployment site, and designed to only function on the hardware that they are
deployed on.

Questions:

1)      Has anyone tried a 2.6.10 kernel  DiskOnChip style system before?
2)      What size of DiskOnChip system is possible ?   I've seen DiskOnChip
Chips
from 8 to 128M in storage size.  Would these work?

Darren