I have a problem with activating the ethernet in my embedded linux.
I am using realtek 8100c(It is one of the realteck's 8139 compatible NIC).

Our company designed a board and a some kind of system BIOS for our board.
And after I installed a linux on the board with the BIOS and upload the firmware of the realtek 8100c into its rom.
, I've tried to setup the internet connection. but, I can't succeed even though its driver is correctly configured.
Since the BIOS I am using on my board is not a general one and it doesn't do anything on the NIC when it is booted, I doubt it is our bios problem.

Does my System BIOS need some kind of initialization on the realteck 8100c?

If anyone answer me, I would appreciate your help.
Thank you.

Kim