Check what kind of flash part it is. You may have to peel off an
unsightly hologram in order to do so. Here is a link that can help you
identify your flash part:
http://wiki.linuxbios.org/index.php/FAQ#How_do_I_identify_the_BIOS_chip_on_my_mainboard.3F
.

Once you have identified the part, let us know what it is exactly and if
we don't already have support for it in the flash_rom utility, we might
be able to add support for it.