Hi All ,

It is not much related to linuxbios.
Actually i am writing initil code for the BIOS for STPC Atlas.
In that code I am probing memory size.
Besides diong memory wriets this code is also changing bank configuration
and also options like Brust time ,brust length,

and much more to find out the proper bank and its highest address.

I am debugging this code by running it from DOS :(
I want to know weather it can work from DOS or it must be run from ROM

System generally restarts after getting run this code or just hangs up.
can Anybody provide me help how to debug that code.

I alsoo need the help regarding when to write code for BIOS

what sequence should I follow
I mean which part to init first and which to next

Ex .
1. Enable flat mode
2.  init memory
then ??????