Yeah external IP changes don't seem to be written nor the actual values
read properly from settings and it affects the nearby fields (e.g. the
Allow override checkbox), too. I'm sure this worked well up to very
recently, I suspect commit [7ad458] to cause this trouble but it might
be something earlier.

** Changed in: dcplusplus

** Changed in: dcplusplus

Dcplusplus-team, which is subscribed to DC++.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1626741

Title:
  External  / WAN IP address seems not to be saved

Status in DC++:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  OS: Win10 DC++: 0.860 language: german
  When you specify your external IP (or DNS name) under
settings->connection->manual configuration and apply the settings, next time
you open the settings the field is empty again. I am not sure if the IP or DNS
name is not saved properly or it is simply not displayed in the field. It seems
that after a program restart the information about the external IP is lost as
searching and downloading is not working then.