On 12/17/05, SeekingGyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 12/17/05, Nagarjuna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > Kenneth Gonsalves wrote: > > > > >On Friday 16 Dec 2005 2:43 pm, JTD wrote: > > > > > > > > >>On Friday 16 December 2005 14:20, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote: > > >> > > >> > > >>>On Friday 16 Dec 2005 1:46 pm, JTD wrote: > > >>> > > >>> > > >>>>>We also need to generate funds to pay for the domains for > > >>>>>next two years. > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>How much? > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>org.in is about 400 bucks a year > > >>> > > >>> > > >>cant we reserve it for ten years and save the hassle of yearly > > >>renewal. That should be Rs.4000/-. I will pay. > > >> > > >> > > > > > >max they will take at a time is 2 years - rates are always changing > > >- in 1996 it was USD 35 for one year - after 2 years it will prolly > > >be 10 bucks a year > > > > > > > > > > there is some hope that we could have the old domain. After sending a > > third letter, which also informed them that this will be my last > > attempt, there is a response, a ticket number . I will call them on > > monday and try to do the needful. I will make all attempts to keep the > > old domain. > > > > Also thanks for all the offers to contribute. I will update on the > > total expenses and then we can all share. > > > > Nagarjuna >
I'm also willing to pitch in -- http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

