On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 19:53 +0530, Mukund Deshmukh wrote:
> > I have braod band connectivity and gives very good speed. But for the last
> 2
> > to 3 months I have been experiencing problems with the same.
> > It is sometimes not available for 10 days in a month. This hampers day to
> > day work. I am planning a dialup internet connection as backup as i can
> > atleast do normal routine work like cheking mails,accessing bank accounts
> > etc.
> > I want some wireless phone
> >
> > I was planning on Tata Indicom.
> >
> 
> How this is connected with Linux?

Maybe the OP wants to know what/how to set up any drivers/clients for
the wireless phone in Linux s.t. he is able to connect to the Internet.
-- 
Arun Khan
Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, apache inside


-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to