it is ok.
don't mind it.
actually in a way I can say it is my mistake because I should have
checked the word by going back.  but again as Devdas rightly pointed
out, the speach synthesizer is not that good and even the screen
reader is not efficient enough to let me know mistakes for even
standard words, so forget gnu and new.  in my screen reader, both gnu
and new are pronounced as "new".
but firstly keep such messages private and Roni and Devdas, thanks a
lot for your modest consideration.  both of u guessed it right and
since rony has seen me, he knows I never switch on the screen and so I
am very fast at keyboard.
just one fun part for every one reading.
by being blind I am not handicap but have a great advantage.  I can
have complete privacy while using my computer.  I just put the head
phones and switch off the moniter.
now what ever I do, is only in my ears.
isn't it an advantage?
haha.
thanks again for your modest consideration.
Krishnakant.

--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to