>From: Roshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "GNU/Linux Users Group, Mumbai, India" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [ILUG-BOM] A Linux Brochure



>Hello All,



>There has been a lot of contribution to the article by
>the list members. I would personally, request them to

>take some more time and create their user pages, so
>that we could use the talk pages for communication. 


>However, if the list members feel, that the mailing
>list is best for communication / discussion regarding
>the article, no problems! :)


>--
>FSF-India Fellow Associate
>http://www.gnu.org.in


Hello ,
    I had this little page made about a year back. All the
stuff that I've done over the last year needs to be added but I think
this could still be useful. I completely agree with Roshan that a user
page serves as much better reference than a mailing list.
Here is the link http://mndar.linux-fan.com
. I think there have been references to it on this mailing list with
regards to the pacenet connection. Let me know whether the HOW-TOs seem
Beginner Friendly.

Regards
Mandar Joshi







__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com
--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to