On 16-Jan-08, at 12:51 PM, Nishit Dave wrote:

> very little of interest to a plain user like me.  Oh, and they
> *have* to
> show the console commands and output - probably it was there in the
> online
> magazines from where the article was lifted.
>
> If I had written my class assignments like they do their articles,
> I would
> have flunked management.  Or perhaps I did...?

1. new horizons original, Indian contributor, not lifted
2. BJP and open source - not lifted orginal, Indian contributor (IC)
3. Freedom YUG - Original not lifted (ONL) IC
4. Mint ONL-IC
5. A day to celebrate fedora - ONL-IC
6. Article on hugin - ONL-IC
7.Audio recording - ONL - IC - Student
8. Processors  - ONL - IC - Student
9. open pone IC - ONL
10. Androdi IC - ONL
11. Open Max - IC - ONL
12. Wanem - ONL - IC?
13. Rootkits - ONL - IC
14. & 15 tiny erp - ONL - IC
16 Tata Indicom - ONL - IC
17. oop - ONL - IC
18. VTK - ONL - IC
19. Rails testing - ONL - IC
20. Gnowsys - ONL - IC - student
21. Blender part III - ONL - IC
22. Codesport - ONL - IC
23. Programming - ONL - IC

are you sure you looked at the magazine before making your comments?

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS