On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Chetan S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Logged my mail with BIS  :)
>
> Feels good ( do they read the mails ? )
>
> regards,
> Chetan.
>
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Chetan S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Honestly I found the text a little tough to read -
> >
> > M'be the following looks better ( similar content ) ?
> >
> > Considering that India has quite responsibly voted NO after considerable
> > deliberation it was unfortunate that the standard was passed due to
> rather
> > questionable efforts of vested commercial interests.
> >
> > I request you to consider aiding and supporting South Africa's appeal
> > against the Microsoft sponsored standard OOXML which raises valid
> > questions on the credibility of the followed process with regards -
> >
> > 1. The last minute "stuffing" of committees by voters, mostly Microsoft
> partners
> > 2. The outrageous discounting of questions raised by heads of committees
> > of members countries.
> > 3. The purposeful wrong recording of NO votes as YES votes.
> >
> > Once again,I request you to aid South Africa's appeal in the interest of
> > freedom of information so rightly upheld by India.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Chetan Shringarpure
> > Mumbai 400081
> > Member,GNU/Linux Users Group of Bombay.

You are in Mulund E,I guess.I deliberately avoided pointing fingers at M$ in
the doubt(fear?) that they may dismiss it as another zealot mail.I was
trying to sound sober and cool and calculated.Your letter doesn't sound bad
either,maybe a mix of mine and yours could give just the right feel of
"josh"+concern(sober and calculated).More comments please.

Regards,
Easwar