On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:16 PM, jtd <j...@mtnl.net.in> wrote:

> The "other" licence (PUEL) is definetly not FOSS. It is a closed
> personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license. Any use
> beyond the provisions of personal use is prohibited and you may not
> modify the product in any way.

1] The "other" license does not matter to "us"
2] The GPL'ed version is just that - FOSS

Hence, there's no problem discussing the GPL'ed VirtualBox on the list here.
The proprietary version has some additional tools which Sun wishes to sell
for
a fee. I don't see any reason to dismiss VirtualBox just for that reason!

--
jaju