Frederick Noronha writes:
Vinayak, It's at eians.com. But you won't be able to check out that site,
since it is only open to newspaper subscribers. Some of the articles are
not available or accessible via websites, and it's mostly these that I
post. If the load is too much, I'll go slow on that. But sometimes it
helps speedy discussion (specially for those of us who have *very*
limited to the WWW). FN
hello Frederick,
I apprieciate your postings of new aricles on this group. But please mail the urls and not the content of the articles. Those who are interested will then follow the url and bookmark it for future references.
Hi frederick,
No offence meant, just a suggestion. Already lots of mails on the list. so as to reduce the bandwidth consumption :-)).