Kiran Nadgir writes:
Kiran Nadgir wrote:
> <nothing new>
---8<---
Yes yes nothing new.....nice to know that luggers are more interested in
showing off their intelligence (egos actually) on the way msgs are posted
rather than on the msg.
There is a saying in Hindi that "Agar Kaala chasma pehno, to duniya kaali
nazar aati hai". You have a blurred view of this community. If you have
problems accepting other people's view, may I remind you that this mailing
list also has a unsubscribe option. I think it is futile to write such
acerbic mails and invite flames. Don't curse the whole community if you
don't get along with us.
Which gets me to ask myself a question....do these
great intelligent people really care about GNU/Linux and this mailing list
or do they care more about showing off their egos here.
Yes we do. Every community has some rules, some written and some
commonly accepted. Probably you want your ego to be stroked, which
has not happened and hence you are cross with us.
Major problems in the world exist because
people don't percieve things in the same way. Everyone has their own point
of view about things.
Exactly. At the same time tolerance of other's view however contrary to
your own have to be accepted.
But if someone still wants me to
teach netiqutte this is what i would have to say to that person. @#!@#!#!
Kiran,
Yes my dear friend i could've been better off..but i did this with a reason.
and i really don't care what you have to say.
The above is a classic example of "I don't want your advice, I know I am
always right" attitude.
So don't get personal and learn to tolerate other people's views.
And this includes this mail as well.
**************
Vinayak Hegde
APGDST Student
NCST-Juhu
**************

_______________________________________________
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers



Reply via email to