On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>
> On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hello Luggers,
> >
> > I just couldn't resist sending this on the mailing list.
> > The story of the man who fried an egg on a Athlon 1500+.
> > I am not joking. It is complete with pictures and with
> > Athlon Omlette Sandwich Recipe ;) here's the link
>
>
>
> My AMD K6 500 reaches 500
correction, I meant
reaches 70 Centigrades~
with a heat sink if the fan is not
> working, and remains steady on 65 if the fan is working, well on a
> 1500MHz it shouldnt be a difficult task to cook anything then.
>
>
> >
> > http://www.handyscripts.co.uk/egg.asp
> >
> > **************
> > Vinayak Hegde
> > APGDST Student
> > NCST-Juhu
> > **************
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers
>
_______________________________________________
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers