On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:39 AM, jtd <j...@mtnl.net.in> wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 March 2009 01:33, Rajeev R. K. wrote:
>

>> There are many angles that you can approach your querstion, but i
>> will focus on 2 of them. Please be patient, as my post will be
>> long. Rest assured, you will see how it all relates to your
>> question by the end, and will understand the logic behind it too.
>
> Neat. Could you put this up on the wiki.

Well, having never posted anything on the ilug-bom wiki before(i
think, cant really remember), do all registered users have write
access, or does the wiki admin need to give me write access. If so
please do and i will clean up that text, and put in some back story
before posting.

Regards
R. K. Rajeev