>From the friendly folks at HasGeek -- highly recommended for web engineers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Scaling PHP in the Cloud is a one day conference on the challenges of
scaling up from a single-server to multi-server software development
model. It is an event for hands-on programmers, with sessions
conducted by other programmers on how they do it. Our leading sessions
are from Flipkart on how they write and deploy software on the
hundreds of machines that power their e-commerce website; Zynga on
their use of Membase; MobStac on how you can use Amazon EC2 to scale;
and a number of other notable developers from the community.

The event is on July 9 at Dharmaram College, Christ University Campus,
Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

Event website: http://phpcloud.hasgeek.in/
Session proposals: http://funnel.hasgeek.in/phpcloud/
Tickets: http://phpcloud.doattend.com/

Tickets are Rs 800 online and Rs 900 at venue. Early bird pricing has
expired, but you can still get tickets at a lower price if you team up
with your friends and buy together (3 or more tickets; even lower with
6+).

We are a participant-supported event, by developers, for developers,
with no sponsor interference. Your ticket money makes this possible.
At this event, you get to choose the sessions you want. The schedule
was made on the basis of sessions voted up by the community, and we've
still got a few spots open for anyone who wants to come up and speak.

Part of the ticket price goes to the cost of spreading word about the
event. If you can help by telling your friends and buying your ticket
with them, we'll give you a nice discount on the total price.

--
Anurag <0xB20A82C1>
http://web.gnuer.org/blog/