http://sysrun.haifa.il.ibm.com/hrl/wiov2010/accepted.html

  • Redesigning Xen's Memory Sharing Mechanism for Safe and Efficient I/O Virtualization
    Kaushik Kumar Ram (Rice University), Jose Renato Santos and Yoshio Turner (HP Labs).
  • A Network Interface Card Architecture for I/O Virtualization in Embedded Systems
    Holm Rauchfuss, Thomas Wild and Andreas Herkersdorf (Technische Universitat Munchen).
  • SLIM: Network Decongestion for Storage Systems
    Madalin Mihailescu, Gokul Soundararajan and Cristiana Amza (University of Toronto).
  • Ally: OS-Transparent Packet Inspection Using Sequestered Cores
    Jen-Cheng Huang (Georgia Tech), Matteo Monchiero and Yoshio Turner (HP Labs).
  • I/O Virtualization Bottlenecks in Cloud Computing Today
    Jeffrey Shafer (Rice University).
  • On Disk I/O Scheduling in Virtual Machines
    Mukil Kesavan, Ada Gavrilovska and Karsten Schwan (Georgia Institute of Technology).
  • Architectural support for user-level network interfaces in heavily virtualized systems
    Florian Auernhammer and Patricia Sagmeister (IBM Research).
  • Power Aware I/O Virtualization
    Kun Tian and Yaozu Dong (Intel).

  • To unsubscribe from this group, send email to linuxkernelnewbies+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.