Embedded linux is still a lot about linux, and so if you are strong in your
linux, and linux kernel (x86 in particular).   And the field is forever
expanding:

a.  Android
b.  Openembedded
c.   Buildroot
d.   Yocto

Learn to use different media (quora, reddit, stackoverflow) to expand your
learning horizon.   make full use of chat, which is good for quick
interaction instead of waiting one day to get answer before asking the next
question.   frankly i still have yet to know any good chat resources for
embedded.   but I learn a lot from chat in other topics though.