sorry, i need correcting myself:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-L2jfhY54tew/WaDVJIUtldI/AAAAAAAAXDQ/39TfMjB_940VKyB_171FErNy5o4MqWm1QCLcBGAs/s1600/windowslinux.jpg>

according to picture above, Linux syscalls at ring0 is processed at ring0
inside Window kernel itself, which means they cannot load the usual linux
kernel, but reimplement all userspace in their own kernel.

Now linux kernel have 300+ syscalls, not sure how reliable is that.   But
it is a very complex piece of software (duplicating linux kernel itself) -
not forgetting it is done without virtualization (meaning security breach -
from Linux you can see every windows actvities).