On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 02:34:13PM +0530, Aneesh Kumar K.V wrote:
Reza Arbab <ar...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> writes:
Add the linear page mapping function for radix, used by memory hotplug. This is similar to vmemmap_populate().

Ok with this patch your first patch becomes useful. Can you merge that
with this and rename mmu_linear_psize to mmu_hotplug_psize or even use
mmu_virtual_psize. The linear naming is confusing.

Thanks for pointing out radix_init_pgtable(). I think the right thing to do here is create these mappings the same way it does. We can probably factor out a common function.

--
Reza Arbab