Hi,

I've just attempted to build a powerpc kernel from 4.11-rc2 using a
custom defconfig (available on request) and I'm hitting the following
error in the early stages of compilation.

<stdin>:1325:2: error: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Werror=cpp]

Same thing seems to happen with mpc85xx_basic_defconfig.

I don't actually need this syscall so I'd be happy to turn something off
to get things building. I did a quick search and couldn't see anything
on linuxppc-dev but google keeps correcting "statx" to "stats" so I
could have missed it.