Hello Michael,

I compiled the RC1 of kernel 4.16 today. Unfortunately the issue with KVM still
exists.
I get the error 'label out defined but not used' (see error messages below).

Link to the rc1 kernel config without KVM:
http://www.xenosoft.de/cyrus-4.16-rc1.config

Link to the git kernel config with KVM:
http://www.xenosoft.de/cyrus-4.16-alpha10.config

Thanks,
Christian

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12. Feb 2018, at 13:04, Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de> wrote:
>
> It‘s only an info. I tried to compile the latest git version yesterday and I
> got this error. I will try to compile the RC1 today and test if this error
> still exists.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 12. Feb 2018, at 12:08, Michael Ellerman <m...@ellerman.id.au> wrote:
>>
>> Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de> writes:
>>
>>> Just for info: KVM doesn’t compile currently.
>>>
>>> Error messages:
>>>
>>> CC      arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.o
>>> arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c: In function 'kvm_arch_vcpu_ioctl_run':
>>> arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c:1611:1: error: label 'out' defined but not used
>>> [-Werror=unused-label]