We can get a significant win with larger mappings for some of the big
global hashes.

Since RFC, relevant architectures have added p?d_leaf accessors so no
real arch changes required, and I changed it not to allocate huge
mappings for modules and a bunch of other fixes.

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  mm/vmalloc: fix vmalloc_to_page for huge vmap mappings
  mm: Move ioremap page table mapping function to mm/
  mm: HUGE_VMAP arch query functions cleanup
  mm/vmalloc: Hugepage vmalloc mappings

 arch/arm64/mm/mmu.c                      |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c |   6 +-
 arch/x86/mm/ioremap.c                    |   6 +-
 include/linux/io.h                       |   3 -
 include/linux/vmalloc.h                  |  15 +
 lib/ioremap.c                            | 203 +----------

2.23.0