On May 23, 2008, at 4:54 AM, Paul Mackerras wrote:

I have pushed the following commits to the powerpc-next and master
branches of the powerpc.git repository.  I have also pulled in Linus'
tree plus the 5 commits that I have put on the merge branch and asked
Linus to pull.

Paul.

Anton Vorontsov (1):
     [POWERPC] of/gpio: Use dynamic base allocation

Kumar Gala (1):
[POWERPC] mpic: Deal with bogus NIRQ in Feature Reporting Register

Michael Ellerman (2):
     [POWERPC] Add debugging trigger to Axon MSI code
     [POWERPC] Remove unnecessary cast in arch_deref_entry_point()

Roland McGrath (1):
[POWERPC] Tweak VDSO linker script to avoid upsetting old binutils

Paul, you some how merged Roland's patch and my book-e comment patch together. Its not a big deal, but FYI.

- k