On 11 November 2021 at 12:24 pm, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:44:30 +0000,
Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de> wrote:
On 11 November 2021 at 11:20 am, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 07:47:08 +0000,
Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de> wrote:
On 11 November 2021 at 08:13 am, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 05:24:52 +0000,
Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de> wrote:
Hello Marc,

Here you are:
https://forum.hyperion-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?p=54406#p54406
This is not what I asked. I need the actual source file, or at the
very least the compiled object (the /sys/firmware/fdt file, for
example). Not an interpretation that I can't feed to the kernel.

Without this, I can't debug your problem.

We are very happy to have the patch for reverting the bad commit
because we want to test the new PASEMI i2c driver with support for the
Apple M1 [1] on our Nemo boards.
You can revert the patch on your own. At this stage, we're not blindly
reverting things in the tree, but instead trying to understand what
is happening on your particular system.

Thanks,

        M.

I added a download link for the fdt file to the post [1]. Please read
also Darren's comments in this post.
Am I right in understanding that the upstream kernel does not support
the machine out of the box, and that you actually have to apply out of
tree patches to make it work?
No, you aren't right. The upstream kernel supports the Nemo board out
of the box. [1]
That's not the way I interpret Darren's comments, but you surely know
better than I do.

I'll try to come up with something for you to test shortly.

        M.

Great! Thanks a lot for your help!

- Christian