On Jul 3, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Scott Wood wrote:

Kumar Gala wrote:
I'm sure you'll hate for doing this, but I've asked Kim to create a new Documentation/powerpc/fsl-device-tree-bindings.txt as part of his SEC patch. I'm going to move all the Freescale SoC related bindings into this new file. One of the aspects of the new file is we will NOT having an ordinal heading index.

How about splitting up like this:

Documentation/powerpc/device-tree/fsl/cpm.txt
Documentation/powerpc/device-tree/fsl/cpm/uart.txt
Documentation/powerpc/device-tree/fsl/tsec.txt
Documentation/powerpc/device-tree/interrupts.txt
Documentation/powerpc/device-tree/dtb.txt

etc?

I like this, we can start with just the fsl/ dirs for now and see if others feelings on the other higher level bits.

- k