Hi Christophe,

Thanks a lot for your answer. OK, now, I know, that I don’t need to test it.
After the boot of the latest git kernel, my system was extremely damaged. Some
config files has a size of several gigabytes for example the resolv.conf. I
tried to repair this Debian system but without any success.
I copied with dd and Netcat via network another rootfs from another computer to
the damaged partition.
I don’t have the time to do it always again and again after a bad bisect result.
I will wait some weeks and try it again.

Cheers,
Christian