Hi,

this patchset is supposed to replace the last patch in the patchset cleaning
up after introducing the buddy detector, see
https://lore.kernel.org/r/20230526184139.10.I821fe7609e57608913fe05abd8f35b343e7a9aae@changeid

Changes against v1:

  + Better explained the C-like ordering in the 1st patch.

  + Squashed patches for splitting and renaming HAVE_NMI_WATCHDOG,
    updated commit message with the history and more facts.

  + Updated comments about the sparc64 variant. It is not handled together
    with the softlockup detector. In fact, it is always build. And it even
    used to be always enabled until the commit 7a5c8b57cec93196b ("sparc:
    implement watchdog_nmi_enable and watchdog_nmi_disable") added in
    v4.10-rc1.

    I realized this when updating the comment for the 4th patch. My original
    statement in v1 patchset was based on code reading. I looked at it from
    a bad side.

  + Removed superfluous "default n"
  + Fixed typos.

Petr Mladek (6):
  watchdog/hardlockup: Sort hardlockup detector related config values a
    logical way
  watchdog/hardlockup: Make the config checks more straightforward
  watchdog/hardlockup: Declare arch_touch_nmi_watchdog() only in
    linux/nmi.h
  watchdog/hardlockup:  Make HAVE_NMI_WATCHDOG sparc64-specific
  watchdog/sparc64: Define HARDLOCKUP_DETECTOR_SPARC64
  watchdog/hardlockup: Define HARDLOCKUP_DETECTOR_ARCH

 arch/Kconfig                   |  17 ++---
 arch/powerpc/Kconfig           |   5 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nmi.h |   2 -
 arch/sparc/Kconfig             |   2 +-
 arch/sparc/Kconfig.debug       |  14 ++++
 arch/sparc/include/asm/nmi.h   |   1 -
 include/linux/nmi.h            |  14 ++--
 kernel/watchdog.c              |   2 +-

2.35.3