I cannot really judge the ppc specific part but other patches seem
reasonable. Patch 4 could print a more useful information about the
wastage but this is nothing really earth shattering. I am not sure about
the last patch which makes the on-memory property dynamic. This needs
much more justification and use case description IMHO.

That being said for patches 1 - 4 and 6 feel free to add
Acked-by: Michal Hocko <mho...@suse.com>

--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs