On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 07:42:30PM +0800, Xi Ruoyao wrote:

> My workstation suffers from too much correctable AER reporting as well
> (related to Intel's errata "RPL013: Incorrectly Formed PCIe Packets May
> Generate Correctable Errors" and/or the motherboard design, I guess).

We should rate-limit correctable error reporting so it's not
overwhelming.

At the same time, I'm *also* interested in the cause of these errors,
in case there's a Linux defect or a hardware erratum that we can work
around.  Do you have a bug report with any more details, e.g., a dmesg
log and "sudo lspci -vv" output?

Bjorn