On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 12:11:04PM -0400, Frank Li wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 10:22:11AM -0500, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:

> > Obviously Lorenzo *could* edit all your subject lines on your behalf,
> > but it makes everybody's life easier if people look at the existing
> > code and follow the style when making changes.
>
> Understand, but simple mark 'a' and 'A' to me. I will update patches and
> take care for next time instead search whole docuemnt to guess which one
> violated. I know I make some mistakes at here. But I am working on many
> difference kernel subsystems, some require upper case, some require low
> case, someone doesn't care.

Right, that's why I always suggest following the example of the
surrounding code and history.  English is the only language I know,
but I speculate that this typographical detail probably doesn't make
sense in languages that don't have a similar upper/lowercase
distinction.

Thanks for persevering; we'd be having a lot more trouble if I tried
to send emails in your native language ;)

Bjorn